Birthright Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Structure Regarding the Realm

3 posters

Go down

Forum Structure Regarding the Realm Empty Forum Structure Regarding the Realm

Post  Eriene Mierelen Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:26 pm

I wish there were sticky forums for turns one through (arbitrarily) fifteen under Brosengae. That way posting actions for a turn could be contained to a single forum, and not intermingle with the other turns. It would be sorted and concise, like having a folder for each turn. Alas I am no admin, and wouldn't know what to do if I was.

Maybe I've spent too much time as an administrative assistant.

Eriene Mierelen

Back to top Go down

Forum Structure Regarding the Realm Empty Re: Forum Structure Regarding the Realm

Post  Guilder Kalien Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Other players who play IRL don't have to use our elaborate structure. But yes, I agree. Rothaus seems to have disappeared...
Guilder Kalien
Guilder Kalien

Back to top Go down

Forum Structure Regarding the Realm Empty Re: Forum Structure Regarding the Realm

Post  Laela Flaertes Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:11 am

Sorry guys, I can fix that.
Laela Flaertes
Laela Flaertes
Admin

http://www.lookatmyhorsemyhorseisamazing.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Laela Flaertes Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:31 am

The forum doesn't allow for automated or even user-controlled subtopics/subthreads. If you'd really like me to I can go in and create subtopics in your assigned thread. This would be a fairly time-consuming process but it's not unreasonable so I will do it upon request. This will leave a list of empty subtopics for future turns, but I don't think that should be an issue.

Anyone who would like their realm thread structured this way should leave a request in this thread, I will try to get to it in a timely manner.
Laela Flaertes
Laela Flaertes
Admin

http://www.lookatmyhorsemyhorseisamazing.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down